The information collected on this form is stored in a computer file to communicate information related to Metron's brand and services.
They are kept for 10 years and are intended for the marketing and sales departments established within the European Union.
This file is accessible only by the management and employees of Metron's marketing, sales and development department.
In accordance with the law "informatique et libertés", you can exercise your right of access to the data concerning you and have them rectified by contacting : Metron, 102 rue réaumur, 75002 Paris or at email@example.com, specifying the subject of the letter "People right" and attaching a copy of your proof of identity.
2. Consent and Processing of your personal data
By checking the mandatory consent box before submitting each form on the www.metronlab.com website ("I authorize Metron to store and process my data to send me marketing content. Each email has a link to manage / delete my data and email preferences. Learn more about our privacy policies") you explicitly authorize the storage and processing of your data in order to make you aware of our services. You authorize:
- A Metron advisor to contact you for any commercial relationship
- The Marketing Department to provide you with personalized information about our services
- Our Marketing automation solution (Hubspot) to store information about your browsing path and white paper downloads on www.metronlab.com in order to segment our contact lists and send you only those communications that may be of interest to your company, in a personalized way. These behavioural data are stored within the European Union.
Tip: you do not wish to give your consent? Call us directly on +33 (0)1 40 28 65 65. We will answer your questions by phone.
3. Withdrawal of Consent for your personal data
3.1. Right of access to your personal data
You have the right to access, modify and/or delete your personal data at any time by contacting our support department:
By post: Metron - 102 rue Réaumur 75002 Paris, accompanied by a copy of an identity document. Ideally, by registered mail with acknowledgement of receipt.
On site at our premises: with presentation of an identity document. The CNIL specifies: "It is possible to be accompanied by the person of your choice. The consultation should last long enough to take note conveniently and completely. It is possible to request a copy of the data.
The person in charge of the file has a maximum response time of 1 month from the date of the request, whether it was made by post or on site. The CNIL specifies: "If the request is incomplete (absence of the identity document for example), the person in charge of the file is entitled to request additional information: the deadline is then suspended and runs again once these elements have been provided".
The limits to the right of access are specified on the CNIL website and can be consulted by clicking here.
3.2 Modifying your subscriptions
You can also freely modify your subscriptions to our communications by clicking on "Change my preferences" at the bottom of each of our e-mail communications.
To unsubscribe from all Metron communications, you must click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails. You can then choose:
- change your preferences for receiving our communications
- to unsubscribe from all marketing and commercial communications until you have resubmitted your consent to the website.